Updated on 11.19.2021
1. CoolBitX collects your personal information when you contact us or otherwise interact with us through the Site. You may decide whether to provide your personal information to us, and you may decide whether to exercise your right as stipulated herein Section 6. However, please note that if you decide not to provide your personal information to us, CoolBitX may not be able to provide our products to you.
2. CoolBitX may collect the categories of information, including, but not limited to, the categories described as below:
(a) – User-Provided Information. You provide CoolBitX with your personal information such as your name, telephone number, and e-mail address when contacting CoolBitX through the form via the Site.
(b) – Automatically collected information. When you access or use the Site through the internet, CoolBitX may use certain technologies, including, but not limited to cookies and similar technologies, to collect information sent to us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device, which includes, but not limited to (i) your IP address, device information, such as identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and (ii) the information related to the methods and preferences you interact with the Site, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site, the link you accessed, the pages you visited, and the time you accessed or exited the Site.
4. CoolBitX may process and use your personal information for the purposes, including, but not limited to, the purposes described as below. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
(a) – Provision of the products/services and the Site. CoolBitX may process and use your personal information to authenticate your identity, validate the process that you access to the Site or to identify you or to ensure the functionality and security of the products/services and the Site.
(b) – Development of the products and the Site. CoolBitX may process and use your personal information or feedback to develop and improve its products and the Site.
(c) – Compliance with laws and regulations. CoolBitX may process and use your personal information to meet legal and regulatory requirements, including, but not limited to, Anti-Money Laundering and counter-terrorist financing, or as otherwise may be necessary to execute the agreement between you and CoolBitX. CoolBitX reserves the right to retain and share certain personal information in order to meet our regulatory requirements and further to our contractual agreements with partners and third parties.
5. CoolBitX uses reasonable technical and organizational information security measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal information from leaking or unauthorized access and prevent such risks of providing personal information. CoolBitX cannot, however, guarantee the personal information you provided, or we collected may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by any attacks from hackers or any skilled computer experts.
(a) – to inquire or request for a review of the personal information CoolBitX has collected from you;
(b) – to make duplications of the personal information CoolBitX has collected from you;
(c) – to replenish and rectify the personal information CoolBitX has collected from you;
(d) – to request CoolBitX to discontinue our collection, processing and use of the personal information CoolBitX has collected from you; and
(e) – to delete any personal information CoolBitX has collected from you,
by yourself or by requesting CoolBitX to do so, in which case we may not be able to provide the products/services and this Site to you thereafter. CoolBitX cannot, however, delete such personal information that is necessary for compliance with binding legal obligations or if the personal information must be retained according to applicable laws.
7. You may, as appropriate and in accordance with applicable laws, exercise your rights mentioned above by contacting us through the contact information referred to in Section 9. In some cases, for example, delete or cease the processing or use of your personal information may mean that we may not be able to provide the products/services or offer continued access to this Site.